Main Activities Involved
- Collaborate with CNPEM scientists to design and develop computer models, experiments and algorithms for quantitative image analysis, preferably 2D and 3D Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) images;
- Develop new scientific algorithms to treat 2D and 3D TEM images;
- Implement R&D algorithms related to electron microscopy and theoretical-computational physics;
- Develop machine learning algorithms applied to materials (supervised and unsupervised);
- Develop methodologies, strategies and algorithm for image analysis of sensitive materials, including biological molecules.
• Degree in Physics, Physical Engineering, Applied Mathematics or Computer Science;
• Postdoctorate in Physics, Physical Engineering, Applied Mathematics or Computer Science;
• Proficiency in signal processing, filtering, data analysis and algorithm development; image processing and data compression; laboratory data processing;
• Ability to program in C, C ++, C #, Python or MATLAB.