– Characterization at the nanometer scale and nanometrology
– Sensors and nanoelectronics
– Nano and microfabrication, nanoprocessing and nanomanufacturing
– Nanofluidic, nanomechanic and nanomagnetic devices
– Nanostructured materials
– Nanomaterials and nanoparticles for environmental remediation and decontamination
– Nanotoxicology and its impact on health, safety and environment .
Besides the development of network between Brazilian and Chinese teams, this meeting intends to generate bi-national project cooperations, aiming at research, development and innovation on nano-based products.