The CNPEM User Support Service is the Center’s main point of contact for national and international users. The group’s efforts are focused on providing services to users, from the submission of research proposals to the end of their execution.
SAU is responsible for:
– Supporting the submission of research proposals, providing the necessary information, including answering questions regarding the the User Portal;
– Providing general information about transportation, food, accommodation and campus operation;
– Managing reservations for CNPEM Accommodation;
– Issuing access badge for the National Laboratories external users;
– Managing financial support;
– Coordinating security training application;
– Issuing documents that attest proposal’s completion.