In the SAU Online system
After research proposal approval and scheduling, an email is sent to the proponent with instructions for confirming the team that will come to LNNano/CNPEM, signing the contract, and complete the safety training.
– Team confirmation: The team that will come to LNNano CNPEM may comprise the number of individuals allowed per facility. The SAU Online system indicates the maximum number of people allowed for each installation. The proponent must guide the team members to register in the system
– Accommodation: CNPEM provides accommodation to host researchers during the period of proposals.
For those who want to use our accommodation, reservations must be requested through the SAU Online system when confirming the proposal execution. After the request, the user will receive an email with confirmation or not of the reservation.
– Financial aid: LNNano has a financial aid program for some facilities, granting benefits to users from Brazilian states other than São Paulo, Latin America, and the Caribbean, with the concession of transport, lunch, and accommodation. Information about the aid rules and procedures can be verified with SAU.
– Contract: A contract outlining rules and obligations to be followed in carrying out the proposal in CNPEM will be available for online signature. Without signing this contract, it is not possible to access the facilities.
– Security training: To access CNPEM facilities, every user must enroll and complete the security training available in the SAU Online system. The issuing of the facility access badge is only completed after confirmation that the security training has been carried out.
National and international sample shipment
Users who want to bring or send samples should check the procedure with the facility coordinators.