R&D Services at LNNano
LNNano is focused on the execution of high complexity services which involve innovation, either by developing analytical methodology or by overcoming scientific challenges in its execution.
LNNano offers high excellency on the service process and on the reports issued. Terms of execution and service values are very competitive compared to similar R&D services from Brazilian and abroad laboratories.
As a differential, some of LNNano facilities are being accredited by ABNT NBR ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 under the guidance of RPPNano. This accreditation is scheduled for 2019 and will allow LNNano to issue Quality Certificates for specific electronic microscopy techniques. Click here if you want to know more details on ABNT NBR ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 and our participation on RPPNano.
Who can hire LNNano services ?
Start-ups, nascent and consolidated companies of any size and business nature can contract LNNano’s support for the execution of services from the advanced characterization of nanotechnological products and advanced materials to synthesis of micro and nanomaterials.
The execution of services is also open to academic users who have a project supported by a government agency and want to use funds from the project to hire third-party services in R&D.
How to request a service ?
Services must be requested exclusively by electronic means, by filling a form located at Services Request.
In this self-explanatory form, you will be asked to indicate what is the analytical technique of your interest and to provide business and technical information about you and your samples.
Filling of the form is mandatory, and no service will be quoted without the completed form.
Which LNNano facilities are open for services ?
As by January 2020, the following facilities / installations are presently open for services on advanced analytical characterization and micro/nanofabrication:
· Cryo-electron microscopy (Cryo-EM)
· Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
· Transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
· High-resolution transmission electron microscopy (HRTEM)
· Energy-filtered transmission electron microscopy (EFTEM)
· Electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS)
· Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS, EDX, EDXS or XEDS)
· Confocal laser scanning microscopy (CLSM)
· Laser profilometry
· Contact and non-contact atomic force microscopy (AFM)
· Scanning force microscopy (SFM)
· Kelvin probe force microscopy (KPFM)
· Magnetic force microscopy (MFM)
· Near-field scanning optical microscopy (NSOM or SNOM)
· Broadband nanoscale SNOM-based spectroscopy (Nano-FTIR)
· Darkfield optical microscopy with high-resolution hyperspectral imaging (CytoViva®)
· X-Ray Diffractometry (XRD)
· X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS)
· X-ray microtomography (Micro-CT)
· Pilot plant for production of biomass-sourced nanomaterials and for synthesis of polymeric/elastomeric nanocomposites (scale up to 2 Kg/day of nanocomposites)
· Class 10.000 (ISO 7) to class 100 (ISO 5) cleanrooms
For detailed information about the above listed facilities, nanotechnological products or methodologies offered by LNNano, please refer to the main LNNano site to have technical information about LNNano R&D teams and their thematic research platforms or contact LNNano Innovation team.