LNNano adopts and applies CNPEM Policies for Innovation Management and for Protection of Intellectual Property.
All potentially interesting technologies for commercial exploitation and attractive to the private sector are protected under the Brazilian Patent Authority (INPI) and foreign patent offices.
The Laboratory highly promotes prospection efforts and initiatives to disseminate the knowledge generated at LNNano and is very willing to technology licensing.
Our current patent application portfolio available for transfer are listed below. For more information on the technologies or for licensing, please contact LNNano Innovation team.
Patent Application | ID Number at INPI – Patent Title
- BR PI 10 2018 009673-7 – Low environmental impact solvent-free aqueous adhesives for different substrates, and their uses
- BR PI 2007 0705548-0 – Process and device for detection by transmission microscopy of emitted secondary electrons from hot temperature samples
- BR PI 2010 1011116-6 – Device for chromatographic separation in paper associated to an electrochemical detection; operation and application of the device
- BR PI 10 2014 009745-7 – Sensor device for determining the concentration of analytes in liquid phase, preferably alcohol and/or water, and method for constructing the sensor device
- BR PI 10 2014 012630-9 – Method of sacrifice adhesive sealing, and process for constructing the microdevice
- BR PI 10 2014 017025-1 – Microdevice with concentric electrodes and process of production
- BR PI 10 2014 019471-1 – Process for production of porous structural carbosilicic particles and porous carbosilicic micro and nanostructured composites, and use of the particles and the porous carbosilicic composites
- BR PI 10 2014 019690-0 – Method and cell for producing electricity by a hygroelectrical process associated to a direct oxidation of solid and liquid reducing substances
- BR PI 10 2014 023333-4 – Process for production of III-V silicon integrated optoelectronic devices
- BR PI 10 2014 032785-1 – Method for quantitative analytical determination of microemulsification in oil & gas samples
- BR PI 10 2015 001942-4 – Repulpable adhesives for cellulosic substrates obtained from cellulose solubilization or plasticizing, and uses thereof
- BR PI 10 2015 009867-7 – System and method for cooling metallic specimens with cryogenic fluids for thermomechanical simulator tests
- BR PI 10 2016 014426-4 – Process of friction stir welding and mechanical joining of bimetallic tubes
- BR PI 10 2016 030134-3 – Process for obtaining nanocomposites from nanoparticles of graphene oxide and silica as carriers for hydrophobic drugs, nanocomposite thus obtained and its uses
- BR PI 10 2017 008751-4 – Procedure for quantifying the hydrogen content in weld joints produced by non-consumable pin friction stir welding process
- BR 51 2015 000077-2 – Software Megacell, for friction stir welding applications
- BR 51 2017 000683-0 – Software Peak Hunter®, dedicated to improving the efficiency of gaseous chromatography separations
- BR 60 2017 000002-5 – Peak Hunter® gaseous chromatography module array, dedicated to improving the efficiency of gaseous chromatography separations